- OSH Sustainability Performance Indicators
Model standards developed by CSHS and informed by the OSH community.
- SA8000 Standards: 2014
Developed by Social Accountability International, one of the world’s first auditable social certification standards for decent workplaces, across all industrial sectors.
- ISO/CD Guide 82
Provides guidance to standards writers on how to take account of sustainability in the drafting, revision and updating of ISO standards and similar deliverables.
- UL 880: Sustainability for Manufacturing Organizations
Provides enterprise-level sustainability requirements that are applicable across sectors and national borders.
- Maximising the value of Occupational Health and Safety and workplace wellness reporting for a global workforce: A practical guide for internationally operating employers
- Safety: a source of increasing risk and opportunity for business (2018 ERM Global Safety Survey)
- Current Practices in Occupational Health & Safety Sustainability Reporting
This research was conducted by CSHS and provides a “snapshot” of actual occupational health and safety (OHS) reporting by analyzing reports from organizations currently considered “sustainable.”
- Occupational Safety & Health and Corporate Social Responsibility in Africa
- Best Practice Guide for Leading Health Metrics in Occupational Health and Safety Programs Developed jointly by AIHA and the CSHS, this guidance document identifies leading health metrics for use by practitioners and managers in the occupational health and safety community to help assess success in meeting occupational health goals.
Read something new? Send us a review and it could end up on our website!
- Safety and Health Sustainability in the Supply Chain
- Can You Manage Supplier Impacts?
Written by Mike Wallace, a member of the CSHS Advisory Council.
- The Role in Safety and Sustainability - By: Mike Wallace
- Global Influence on Safety & Health Sustainability - Speaker: Kathy Seabrook
- Green and Safe the Relationship to Sustainability - Speaker: Neil Silins
- CSHS: An Overview of ASSP's Work in the Area of Safety and Health Sustainability - Speaker: Tom Cecich
- Sustainability and Safety: A Case Study - Speaker: James Boretti