- OSH Sustainability Performance Indicators
Standards constructed by CSHS staff.
- SA8000 Standards: 2014
These standards were created by Social Accountability International
- ISO/CD Guide 82
This guide is used for addressing sustainability standards
- UL 880: Sustainability for Manufacturing Organizations
Developed by UL.
- Current Practices in Occupational Health & Safety Sustainability Reporting
This research was conducted by CSHS and provides a “snapshot” of actual occupational health and safety (OHS) reporting by analyzing reports from organizations currently considered “sustainable.”
- Occupational Safety & Health and Corporate Social Responsibility in Africa
Read something new? Send us a review and it could end up on our website!
- Book 1
- Safety and Health Sustainability in the Supply Chain
- Can You Manage Supplier Impacts?
Written by Mike Wallace, a member of the CSHS Advisory Council.
- The Role in Safety and Sustainability - By: Mike Wallace
- Global Influence on Safety & Health Sustainability - Speaker: Kathy Seabrook
- Green and Safe the Relationship to Sustainability - Speaker: Neil Silins
- CSHS: An overview of ASSE's Work in the Area of Safety and Health Sustainability - Speaker: Tom Cecich
- Sustainability and Safety: A Case Study - Speaker: James Boretti